The Beginning

Hi everyone!

I created this blog to display my artistic side. Enjoy my pictures :)

Candy

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A photoshoot by the beach

Sorry it's been so long. Forgive me, but I will be on the ball with updating this blog at least once or twice a week.

A dear friend of mine (she's like an older sister), let me take photos of her daughter by the beach for an agency. I have before and after pics of the day of the shoot and editing. It was fun and the weather co-operated with us down by the waterfront. Both were happy with the outcome of the pictures as was I. This is the early stages of my photoshop editing.

By the way, the last photos, I had a white sheet that I used for a white background! You have to improvise when you don't have much! Also, these photos were taken June or July 2010.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment